Hug-o-ween (grandpa spam)

  • Halcyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      sorry to pimp a video here, but I am just so happy with the footage I got of
      my grandpa (94) dressed up for Halloween and sharing the love:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTxIEh8bQUQ

      p.s. I'm bummed to miss the vloggies. Have a blast!!!

      -halcyon

    • Nox Dineen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        I adore your grandfather. What an awesome man.

        Nox

        On 11/1/06, Halcyon <halcyon@...> wrote:

        > sorry to pimp a video here, but I am just so happy with the footage I
        > got of
        > my grandpa (94) dressed up for Halloween and sharing the love:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTxIEh8bQUQ
        >
        > p.s. I'm bummed to miss the vloggies. Have a blast!!!
        >
        > -halcyon

        Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
        Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net