Re: vloggies=red carpet

  • tony.katz
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
      It kills me to miss the Volggies this year.....it is even worse to
      miss Ted Tagami in some brand spankin' new Pumas! Next someone will
      tell me that Ernesto has dyed his chest hair red for the occasion,
      and then I will start to cry.

      Best of luck to all the nominees......enjoy!

      Tony Katz
      http://www.vnetworks.tv
      http://www.talkshowonthego.com
      GIMMIE MY V!

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Tagami"
      <digitalbuddha@...> wrote:

      > maybe I'll spring for a new pair o' sneakers... ;)
      >
      > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood
      glamour
      > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
      > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
      you want
      > > to)
      > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
      > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
      > >
      > > --
      > > http://geekentertainment.tv

      > Ted Tagami
      > Universus Networks, LLC
      > U N I V E R S U S . N E T
      >
      > Comedy, Music, Stars and You:
      > www.latenitemash.com

    • Nox Dineen
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
        I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
        weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
        event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
        like a Bond girl.

        I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.

        Nox

        On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

        > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
        > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
        > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you want
        > to)
        > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
        > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
        >
        > --
        > http://geekentertainment.tv

        Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
        Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net

      • Robyn Tippins
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
          Well, I can't go, but darnit, I'm dressing up and taking a pic of me
          watching (it is streaming somewhere, right?) from dear old VA.

          Robyn

          Gamingandtech.com

          On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@... <mailto:irinaski%40gmail.com> > wrote:

          > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
          > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
          > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you want
          > to)
          > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
          > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
          >
          > --
          > http://geekentertainment.tv

          Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
          Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net

        • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
            Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

            On 11/1/06, Nox Dineen <noxdineen@...> wrote:

            > I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
            > weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
            > event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
            > like a Bond girl.
            >
            > I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.
            >
            > Nox
            >
            > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
            > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
            > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you
            > want
            > > to)
            > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
            > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
            > >
            > > --
            > > http://geekentertainment.tv

            > Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
            > Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net

            --
            Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

            charles @ reptile.ca
            supercanadian @ gmail.com

            developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
          • Devlon
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
              We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)

              On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
              > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)
              >
              > On 11/1/06, Nox Dineen <noxdineen@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
              > > weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
              > > event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
              > > like a Bond girl.
              > >
              > > I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.
              > >
              > > Nox
              > >
              > > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
              > > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
              > > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you
              > > want
              > > > to)
              > > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
              > > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
              > > >
              > > > --
              > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

              > > Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
              > > Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net
              > >

              > --
              > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
              >
              > charles @ reptile.ca
              > supercanadian @ gmail.com
              >
              > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

              ~Devlon
              http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

              Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
            • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                We should make our own club :-)

                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                  hm....more on that in a month or two ;)

                  On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
                  > We should make our own club :-)
                  >

                  > On 11/1/06, Devlon <duthied@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)
                  > >
                  > > On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
                  > > > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

                  > > there
                  > > the
                  > > dress up

                  > > Rivers.

                  > > you
                  > >

                  > --
                  > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
                  >
                  > charles @ reptile.ca
                  > supercanadian @ gmail.com
                  >
                  > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

                  ~Devlon
                  http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

                  Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                • CarLBanks
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                    I'm sad I can't go! Guys, please remember me at the Vloggies! I'll miss you
                    all! :*(

                    Blog and Videos: http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com

                  • Gena
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                      oooh, oooh how about the guys wear like a really tight t-shirt in a
                      cheezy 1980ish jacket? Or how about the jacket, a bow-tie and no
                      shirt? With two toned Chuck Taylors perhaps?

                      Wait a minute, SF is kind of chilly this time of year. Okay, do the
                      ruffle shirts but like open an extra button or two.

                      I'm kinda glad I'm not going. I ain't wearing heels for nobody.
                      Ok, I'm miserable I can't go but I still ain't wearing no heels.

                      <Mumble>

                      Gena
                      http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
                      http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com
                      http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Video

                    • groups-yahoo-com@mmeiser.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                        I'm so sad I'm not going to be there.

                        But heh, I though i heard the vloggers are going to get together in
                        vancouver and build a club house? :)

                        Alright!

                        Kellogs is here in Michigan... maybe I can get Tony the tiger to come
                        make an appearance at the Vancouver vlogger club house.

                        That'd be kick *ss.

                        Oh, and Ted, you should get some of those (RED)(TM) Converse for the
                        red carpet... now that would be a nice statment with a black tux....
                        or a black velvet jumpsuit. Whatever you prefer.

                        -Mike
                        mefeedia.com
                        mmeiser.com/blog

                      • missbhavens1969
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                          One word: cleavage.

                          (and guys, this means you, too!)

                          Bekah

                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                            oh bekah, no one wants to see my hairy man boobs, surely!!

                            Paul Knight

                            On 2 Nov 2006, at 18:20, missbhavens1969 wrote:

                            > One word: cleavage.
                            >
                            > (and guys, this means you, too!)
                            >
                            > Bekah
                            >
                            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                            > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                            > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                            > you want
                            > > to)
                            > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                            > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                            > >
                            > > --
                            > > http://geekentertainment.tv

                          • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                              LOL :-D

                              --
                              Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

                              charles @ reptile.ca
                              supercanadian @ gmail.com

                              developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
                            • Tom Gosse
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                                want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.

                                Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                                blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                                <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                                <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                                _____

                                > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                                > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                                > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                                you want
                                > to)
                                > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                                > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                                >
                                > --
                                > http://geekentertai <http://geekentertainment.tv> nment.tv

                              • Irina
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                  seriously all of yous, i think we may
                                  have to stand in line cuz i just found
                                  out last night at the venue
                                  (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                                  that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                                  (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                                  so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                                  dont forget your id's
                                  and :(
                                  your umbrellas
                                  tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?

                                  On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@...> wrote:

                                  > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                                  > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                                  >
                                  > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                                  > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                                  > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                                  > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                                  > _____

                                • Dan Zen
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                    Have a great time at the Vloggies - my heart is with you. Maybe someone
                                    can do some psychedelic dancing for me ala http://www.zenvlog.com

                                    Dan Zen

                                    PS Rats, I was so busy creating that I missed we needed a second level
                                    of nominations. I would have loved the Zen Mix tool in with the
                                    vlogging tools. Oh well - next year. Check it out if you haven't had a
                                    chance http://www.zenmix.com - thanks!

                                    Irina wrote:

                                    > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                                    > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                                    > out last night at the venue
                                    > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                                    > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                                    > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                                    > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                                    > dont forget your id's
                                    > and :(
                                    > your umbrellas
                                    > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                                    >

                                    > Web Bug

                                  • Ted Tagami
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 3, 2006
                                      http://tagami.com/2006/11/03/the-vloggies-come-to-san-francisco/

                                      On 11/2/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

                                      > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                                      > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                                      > out last night at the venue
                                      > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                                      > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                                      > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                                      > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                                      > dont forget your id's
                                      > and :(
                                      > your umbrellas
                                      > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                                      >
                                      > On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@... <hermit%40irishhermit.com>>
                                      > wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                                      > > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                                      > >
                                      > > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                                      > > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                                      > > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                                      > > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>