vloggies=red carpet

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
      yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
      we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
      ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you want
      to)
      but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
      men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Ted Tagami
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
        maybe I'll spring for a new pair o' sneakers... ;)

        On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

        > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
        > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
        > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you want
        > to)
        > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
        > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
        >
        > --
        > http://geekentertainment.tv

        Ted Tagami
        Universus Networks, LLC
        U N I V E R S U S . N E T

        Comedy, Music, Stars and You:
        www.latenitemash.com

      • tony.katz
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
          It kills me to miss the Volggies this year.....it is even worse to
          miss Ted Tagami in some brand spankin' new Pumas! Next someone will
          tell me that Ernesto has dyed his chest hair red for the occasion,
          and then I will start to cry.

          Best of luck to all the nominees......enjoy!

          Tony Katz
          http://www.vnetworks.tv
          http://www.talkshowonthego.com
          GIMMIE MY V!

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Tagami"
          <digitalbuddha@...> wrote:

          > maybe I'll spring for a new pair o' sneakers... ;)
          >
          > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood
          glamour
          > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
          > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
          you want
          > > to)
          > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
          > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
          > >
          > > --
          > > http://geekentertainment.tv

          > Ted Tagami
          > Universus Networks, LLC
          > U N I V E R S U S . N E T
          >
          > Comedy, Music, Stars and You:
          > www.latenitemash.com

        • Nox Dineen
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
            I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
            weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
            event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
            like a Bond girl.

            I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.

            Nox

            On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

            > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
            > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
            > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you want
            > to)
            > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
            > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
            >
            > --
            > http://geekentertainment.tv

            Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
            Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net

          • Robyn Tippins
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
              Well, I can't go, but darnit, I'm dressing up and taking a pic of me
              watching (it is streaming somewhere, right?) from dear old VA.

              Robyn

              Gamingandtech.com

              On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@... <mailto:irinaski%40gmail.com> > wrote:

              > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
              > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
              > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you want
              > to)
              > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
              > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
              >
              > --
              > http://geekentertainment.tv

              Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
              Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net

            • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

                On 11/1/06, Nox Dineen <noxdineen@...> wrote:

                > I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
                > weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
                > event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
                > like a Bond girl.
                >
                > I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.
                >
                > Nox
                >
                > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you
                > want
                > > to)
                > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                > >
                > > --
                > > http://geekentertainment.tv

                > Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
                > Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net

                --
                Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

                charles @ reptile.ca
                supercanadian @ gmail.com

                developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
              • Devlon
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                  We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)

                  On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
                  > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)
                  >
                  > On 11/1/06, Nox Dineen <noxdineen@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
                  > > weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
                  > > event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
                  > > like a Bond girl.
                  > >
                  > > I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.
                  > >
                  > > Nox
                  > >
                  > > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                  > > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                  > > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you
                  > > want
                  > > > to)
                  > > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                  > > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                  > > >
                  > > > --
                  > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

                  > > Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
                  > > Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net
                  > >

                  > --
                  > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
                  >
                  > charles @ reptile.ca
                  > supercanadian @ gmail.com
                  >
                  > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

                  ~Devlon
                  http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

                  Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                    We should make our own club :-)

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                      hm....more on that in a month or two ;)

                      On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
                      > We should make our own club :-)
                      >

                      > On 11/1/06, Devlon <duthied@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)
                      > >
                      > > On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
                      > > > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

                      > > there
                      > > the
                      > > dress up

                      > > Rivers.

                      > > you
                      > >

                      > --
                      > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
                      >
                      > charles @ reptile.ca
                      > supercanadian @ gmail.com
                      >
                      > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

                      ~Devlon
                      http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

                      Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                    • CarLBanks
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                        I'm sad I can't go! Guys, please remember me at the Vloggies! I'll miss you
                        all! :*(

                        Blog and Videos: http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com

                      • Gena
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                          oooh, oooh how about the guys wear like a really tight t-shirt in a
                          cheezy 1980ish jacket? Or how about the jacket, a bow-tie and no
                          shirt? With two toned Chuck Taylors perhaps?

                          Wait a minute, SF is kind of chilly this time of year. Okay, do the
                          ruffle shirts but like open an extra button or two.

                          I'm kinda glad I'm not going. I ain't wearing heels for nobody.
                          Ok, I'm miserable I can't go but I still ain't wearing no heels.

                          <Mumble>

                          Gena
                          http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
                          http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com
                          http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Video

                        • groups-yahoo-com@mmeiser.com
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                            I'm so sad I'm not going to be there.

                            But heh, I though i heard the vloggers are going to get together in
                            vancouver and build a club house? :)

                            Alright!

                            Kellogs is here in Michigan... maybe I can get Tony the tiger to come
                            make an appearance at the Vancouver vlogger club house.

                            That'd be kick *ss.

                            Oh, and Ted, you should get some of those (RED)(TM) Converse for the
                            red carpet... now that would be a nice statment with a black tux....
                            or a black velvet jumpsuit. Whatever you prefer.

                            -Mike
                            mefeedia.com
                            mmeiser.com/blog

                          • missbhavens1969
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                              One word: cleavage.

                              (and guys, this means you, too!)

                              Bekah

                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                oh bekah, no one wants to see my hairy man boobs, surely!!

                                Paul Knight

                                On 2 Nov 2006, at 18:20, missbhavens1969 wrote:

                                > One word: cleavage.
                                >
                                > (and guys, this means you, too!)
                                >
                                > Bekah
                                >
                                > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                                > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                                > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                                > you want
                                > > to)
                                > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                                > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                                > >
                                > > --
                                > > http://geekentertainment.tv

                              • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                  LOL :-D

                                  --
                                  Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

                                  charles @ reptile.ca
                                  supercanadian @ gmail.com

                                  developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
                                • Tom Gosse
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                    Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                                    want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.

                                    Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                                    blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                                    <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                                    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                                    _____

                                    > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                                    > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                                    > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                                    you want
                                    > to)
                                    > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                                    > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                                    >
                                    > --
                                    > http://geekentertai <http://geekentertainment.tv> nment.tv

                                  • Irina
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                      seriously all of yous, i think we may
                                      have to stand in line cuz i just found
                                      out last night at the venue
                                      (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                                      that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                                      (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                                      so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                                      dont forget your id's
                                      and :(
                                      your umbrellas
                                      tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?

                                      On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@...> wrote:

                                      > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                                      > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                                      >
                                      > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                                      > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                                      > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                                      > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                                      > _____

                                    • Dan Zen
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                                        Have a great time at the Vloggies - my heart is with you. Maybe someone
                                        can do some psychedelic dancing for me ala http://www.zenvlog.com

                                        Dan Zen

                                        PS Rats, I was so busy creating that I missed we needed a second level
                                        of nominations. I would have loved the Zen Mix tool in with the
                                        vlogging tools. Oh well - next year. Check it out if you haven't had a
                                        chance http://www.zenmix.com - thanks!

                                        Irina wrote:

                                        > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                                        > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                                        > out last night at the venue
                                        > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                                        > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                                        > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                                        > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                                        > dont forget your id's
                                        > and :(
                                        > your umbrellas
                                        > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                                        >

                                        > Web Bug

                                      • Ted Tagami
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Nov 3, 2006
                                          http://tagami.com/2006/11/03/the-vloggies-come-to-san-francisco/

                                          On 11/2/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

                                          > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                                          > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                                          > out last night at the venue
                                          > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                                          > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                                          > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                                          > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                                          > dont forget your id's
                                          > and :(
                                          > your umbrellas
                                          > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                                          >
                                          > On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@... <hermit%40irishhermit.com>>
                                          > wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                                          > > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                                          > >
                                          > > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                                          > > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                                          > > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                                          > > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>