Video equipment in London?

  • Brett Gaylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I'm looking to rent a Panasonic HVX camera during a stay in London - anyone
      have any leads on a good rental house?

      Also, any shooters that can work with this camera, or lists of shooters?

      Cheers!

      --
      -------
      Brett Gaylor

    • Paul Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        If it was anywhere but London, I'd help out, but good luck anyway.

        Paul Knight

        On 1 Nov 2006, at 17:12, Brett Gaylor wrote:

        > I'm looking to rent a Panasonic HVX camera during a stay in London
        > - anyone
        > have any leads on a good rental house?
        >
        > Also, any shooters that can work with this camera, or lists of
        > shooters?
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > --
        > -------
        > Brett Gaylor
        > http://www.etherworks.ca
        > http://www.homelessnation.org

      • WWWhatsup
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          try
          <http://www.shootingpeople.org>http://www.shootingpeople.org

          >I'm looking to rent a Panasonic HVX camera during a stay in London - anyone
          >have any leads on a good rental house?
          >
          >Also, any shooters that can work with this camera, or lists of shooters?
          >
          >Cheers!
          >
          >--
          >-------
          >Brett Gaylor