UK new media and a Free gift

  • Zachary Braiker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hey guys,

      I'm looking for research how different demographics in the UK spend their
      time with media and the ways that number might be changed. I am also
      interested in numbers that discuss the growth of video blogging and content
      producing in Europe, and the UK in particular. Have you come acrosss any
      great research that discusses this.

      Here's the free gift:

      It's two exceptionally well done research papers that exemplify what I am
      looking for albeit the American version. I hope you enjoy as much as I did:

      http://www.pewinternet.org/PPF/r/69/presentation_display.asp
      http://arbitron.com/downloads/im2006pres.pdf

      Regards,
      Zachary