RE: [videoblogging] Re: OT: London accomodations?

  • Beth Kanter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      I stayed at The Shakespeare Hotel is near Paddington Station and very cheap,
      basic, clean, and includes breakfast --
      http://www.shakespearehotel.co.uk/index1.asp The single rooms are 38 pounds
      with breakfast and shared bathroom (other hotels in that area go for 150
      pounds a night). The youth hostels are even cheaper
      (http://www.youth-hostels-in.com/) -- there's one near carnaby street that
      my colleague from Cambodia stayed in during the London Global Voices Summit
      and it was clean (don't forget to bring a lock). It's dormitory style,
      with girls and boys separated. About 15-25 pounds per night. B.