Re: Halloween Videoblog Festival 2006 - Videos Up! Coverage on TV Guide.com

  • [chrisbrogan.com]
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
      I just want to thank everyone who made that party such a raging
      success, with all the little details that you brought to this
      experience. Thank you so much. It was so fun to attend.

      I'm still working on the video I captured at the event (I have to
      figure out how to tell my camera to NOT default to 16:9, for one
      thing), and I'll post a link once it's all done.

      This was truly a weekend to remember, and I'm really so happy to have
      hung out with so many swell folks.

      Rick Rey, sorry I didn't recognize you at first at the party, but that
      wig man.. that was top shelf. : )

      --Chris Brogan...
      network2.tv

      Remember, come to http://network2.tv/register to build a profile and
      add your take to the videoblogs and shows we're covering there. Don't
      see your show? Submit it. : )
    • Josh Leo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
        Yeah... it's called videoblogging week 2007 ;)

        --
        Josh Leo

        www.JoshLeo.com

      • Amanda Congdon
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
          Yeah, what an awesome way to start out here in LA.

          Thanks so much to all the sponsors and especially to Zadi & Steve for
          throwing such an insanely amazing bash!!

          Love,

          Amanda & Mario

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[chrisbrogan.com]" <group@...>