trim

  • petertheman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      In my list-mom role: can everyone please trim their messages? In other
      words, delete all the stuff below your message that doesn't matter
      anymore. It makes reading archives much easier for some of us :)

      Thanks!
      Peter
    • Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        > In my list-mom role: can everyone please trim their messages?

        But don't delete *everything* from the mail you're replying to. That makes
        it impossible to put new e-mails into context quickly.

        - Andreas, who delete stuff from the bottom of Peter's e-mail.
        --
        <http://www.solitude.dk>