Re: My grasshopper has a video blog

  • mmeiser8
    Message 1 of 101 , Feb 1, 2005
      Ha, First, your RSS feed looks all good, works great in Ant. Glad you
      got that working. Second, I'm laughing my butt of at your "Cute puppy"
      video. First of all, he didn't look so cute, unless you consider
      getting bitten cute. Second of all I just made a post about Dunstan
      Orchard's 1976design.com blog. He's done nothing but post videos and
      pictures of his new puppies since they were born on the 14th. I really
      had to tear into him for it. :)

      I think we have to put a stop to this puppy thing now. There's nothing
      more contagious than cute puppy posts. :)

      http://mmeiser.com/blog/2005/02/myopic-puppy-blogging-analysis-when.html

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Amy Carpenter <arcarpenter@y...>

    • Adam Quirk
      Message 101 of 101 , Feb 4, 2005