"I WANT MY PHONE" Video To Cingular CEO

  • Zenophon Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi,

      I was having such trouble with Cingular Wireless, I
      decided to vlog a message to Cingular CEO Stan Sigman.
      I realized this is the best way to communicate a
      message quickly, even better than email.

      It's at:

      http://zennie2005.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-want-my-phone-memo-to-cingular-ceo.html

      But I wonder if the next "Killer Ap" is a device that
      -- in less than five keystrokes -- allows one to make
      a video message and distribute it? Think of the
      titles as subject headings for email; the "end title"
      would be your mail signature.

      See?

      Is anyone working on this?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • andrew michael baron
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        Hey Zenophon, I'm really interested in running this kind of
        uncommercial on Rocketboom.

        If you can create a near-30-second one, we can run it as a post-roll
        on Rocketboom and link to your extended version.

        If anyone else has an uncommercial, I would love to consider it.

        Jackob has one that was once on RB:
        http://www.vimeo.com/clip:451

        Dave Winer predicted this would happen.

        This is beneficial for the ad company, not harmful. This is really
        just user feedback. Why not use the brain-trust of an active,
        outspoken and interested audience to improve your products?

        And have a alot of fun ripping on 'em while you are at it :)

        Drew
        http://www.rocketboom.com
        http://www.dembot.com

      • Bill Streeter
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
          I'm pretty sure I can whip one out about Camel Cigarettes, fuckers
          that they are.

          Bill Streeter
          LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
          www.lofistl.com