Re: [videoblogging] Re: anyone use Adobe Illustrator?

  • Eric Skiff
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      let me know if it doesn't work out for you, I've got adobe CS2 at work and
      can pop them open and convert them to hi-res pngs for you
      -Eric

      On 10/4/06, Nick Schmidt <cunas4@...> wrote:

      > hey man. .I think i have it at home on my computer.. I can help you
      > out..
      >
      > You know how to reach me.. later.
      >
      > nick schmidt

      > "Josh Leo" <joshleo@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have some files that i bought off istockphotos.com
      > >
      > > they are vector images, and I cannot open some of them.
      > >
      > > I use Gimp, and tried Inkscape, but some of the files just don't work in
      > > there
      > >
      > > I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take the images I have and
      > > just make them really large .png's or something... right now i have
      > paid for
      > > these images but can't use them!
      > >
      > > thanks
      > >
      > > --
      > > Josh Leo
      > >
      > > www.JoshLeo.com

      Eric Skiff
      Nonprofit Web & Database Admin, Consultant,
      Podcaster, Pinko Marketer
      718-809-8692

      Blog : http://GlitchNYC.com
      Podcast : http://AlternativeMusicShow.com