motionbox rocks (kind of..).. is blip gonna have one?

  • duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      ok.. so i've just started playing with motionbox on my new vlog project, and
      i love it as a tool. great interface, easy to embed blah blah.. i can still
      host my quicktimes with blip and they still come up in my RSS feed, then on
      the site i can have the motionbox player with it's frame-based tagging and
      linking system ...
      the downsides - when you link to a section of video it takes you to my
      motionbox user page.
      which a) looks sucky and is uncustomisable +
      b) takes the work out of context of my blog (e.g. no links to anyone else,
      no other info).
      plus their user terms and conditions are a bit crappy ( a la you tube,
      myspace blah blah) and their seems to be no agreement that if you remove
      your content they lose their rights to exploit it.

      so my question is when will anyone else make something with the same
      functionality? is blip secretly working on something, is anyone else? please
      tell me yes!!!

      http://29fragiledays.blogspot.com