anyone use Adobe Illustrator?

  • Josh Leo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      I have some files that i bought off istockphotos.com

      they are vector images, and I cannot open some of them.

      I use Gimp, and tried Inkscape, but some of the files just don't work in
      there

      I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take the images I have and
      just make them really large .png's or something... right now i have paid for
      these images but can't use them!

      thanks

      --
      Josh Leo

      www.JoshLeo.com

    • Nick Schmidt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        hey man. .I think i have it at home on my computer.. I can help you out..

        You know how to reach me.. later.

        nick schmidt

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <joshleo@...> wrote:

        > I have some files that i bought off istockphotos.com
        >
        > they are vector images, and I cannot open some of them.
        >
        > I use Gimp, and tried Inkscape, but some of the files just don't work in
        > there
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take the images I have and
        > just make them really large .png's or something... right now i have
        paid for
        > these images but can't use them!
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > --
        > Josh Leo
        >
        > www.JoshLeo.com

      • Eric Skiff
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          let me know if it doesn't work out for you, I've got adobe CS2 at work and
          can pop them open and convert them to hi-res pngs for you
          -Eric

          On 10/4/06, Nick Schmidt <cunas4@...> wrote:

          > hey man. .I think i have it at home on my computer.. I can help you
          > out..
          >
          > You know how to reach me.. later.
          >
          > nick schmidt

          > "Josh Leo" <joshleo@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have some files that i bought off istockphotos.com
          > >
          > > they are vector images, and I cannot open some of them.
          > >
          > > I use Gimp, and tried Inkscape, but some of the files just don't work in
          > > there
          > >
          > > I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take the images I have and
          > > just make them really large .png's or something... right now i have
          > paid for
          > > these images but can't use them!
          > >
          > > thanks
          > >
          > > --
          > > Josh Leo
          > >
          > > www.JoshLeo.com

          Eric Skiff
          Nonprofit Web & Database Admin, Consultant,
          Podcaster, Pinko Marketer
          718-809-8692

          Blog : http://GlitchNYC.com
          Podcast : http://AlternativeMusicShow.com