KNBC seeking video submissions from vloggers

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      While I was wandering the expo floor at PME, I ran into Kimberly, a
      segment producer for "Your LA" on KNBC. She said they were accepting
      video submissions from vloggers and video podcasters to feature on their
      show.

      Segments that feature local interest have a greater chance of getting
      shown. Get info about how to submit your video at YourLATV.com
      <http://www.yourlatv.com> . Note: it sounded like they preferred raw
      footage over cut shows.

      BTW, I just posted episode 8 of 1TrackMind <http://www.1trackmind.com>
      , where Annie reviews "nude for charity" fundraisers. It's quite a
      hoot.

      Mark

      -------
      Mark Pritchard