Rob Parrish of Hopper Video Launches New Vlog!

  • Rob Parrish
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      I just posted Episode 3 of my new vlog – Next To Heaven. I hope
      you'll consider checking it out and subscribing. Here is the press
      release ---

      Rob Parrish of hoppervideo.net Launches
      New Vlog/Weekly Web Series: Next To Heaven

      Where: http://www.nexttoheaven.net (RSS feed =
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/NextToHeaven)

      When: Every Wednesday

      What: Weekly surreal, funny, and disturbing remixes of vintage films

      Who: Rob Parrish, Arlington, VA based Video Artist and Vlogger

      Preview: See three sneak peek episodes of Next To Heaven at –

      http://www.nexttoheaven.net/heaven_rodney.mov
      http://www.nexttoheaven.net/heaven_arizona.mov
      http://www.nexttoheaven.net/heaven_farm.mov

      Arlington, VA -- What is next to heaven? Perhaps this is an
      unanswerable question. But that will not deter Rob Parrish, Video
      Artist and proprietor of the vlog hoppervideo.net, from wrestling with
      that profound question in his new vlog/web series "Next To Heaven."
      (http://www.nexttoheaven.net).

      Parrish retires to his video laboratory and downloads public domain
      films from http://www.archive.org. He then writes and records short
      monologues based on the images from the films, and then re-edits the
      films to the newly recorded narration. The result: Unique short videos
      (aka "video bonbons") that are full of flavor! Now mind you, some of
      the bonbons taste of garlic, hellish hot pepper, river mud, and flop
      sweat . . . but they are treats for the discerning palate. Will you
      eat these bonbons, which even Mr. Parrish admits are "weird as hell"
      and will be an acquired taste for some?