My "trip" on SpaceShipTwo (second try)

  • Nathan Freitas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      (I tried sending this before, but it apparently didn't go through -
      pardon if you see this twice...)

      I had a rare chance to take a "ride" inside Virgin Galactic's new
      SpaceShipTwo mockup design at Wired NEXTFEST. Fortunately, I had my
      camera with me and made a post for my blog: http://openvision.tv/blog/?p=79

      If you are in New York, you still have a chance to head over to the
      Javitz Center today for the show. I highly recommend it.

      Thanks to Blip for the always great (free!) hosting, as this video made
      it on to Gizmodo and its been performing flawlessly. The new thumbnail
      flipper/flash video player code is also working great!

      +Nathan

      --
      cruXy: buy/sell/promote
      independent original creativity