I'm in the Wall street journal today

  • Nick Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Everyone pick up a copy of the Wall Street Journal . The personal
      Journal (Section D1) for the article " Virtual Reality TV"

      also here online:

      http://online.wsj.com/page/1_0028.html?mod=1_0028

      Much Love!! CHECK IT OUT ...!!

      I will know the results of the contest tomorrow!!! WOO HOO!!

      Nick
      schmult.com <http://www.schmult.com/>

    • David Howell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Do you have a link where one doesnt have to subscribe?

        Thanks

        David
        http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          yea.. sorry about that.. no there isn't a link to that..you have to
          describe.. Just go to starbucks or a newspaper stand and check it out..

          nick

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <taoofdavid@...>