Tell "Television Week" Blip, Veoh & others need to be included.

  • humancloner1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      "Television Week" is a free Internet publication I receive via
      email. Today, "Television Week" http://www.tvweek.com/ announced
      that they were going to start hosting the most popular vlogs from,
      in this order,: YouTube, Google, MSN, My Space, Yahoo & AOL.

      Two of my favorite sites for posting (in alphabetical order :-
      )..Blip and Veoh were not included. I'm sure people on this list
      have other places that they think should be added as well.

      Let's start showing that vloggers have power just the way bloggers
      showed they had power during the 2004 election (as documented
      in "Blogumentary" by Chuck Olsen).

      I'm going to do my own short commentary showing their story on my
      computer screen and demanding "more diverse" voices be heard. If
      they can host the hit videos above (and try to become a "populous
      vlog digest"), they can host a lot more pics as well.

      After all, when they embed these videos on their site using the HTML
      YouTube employs, doesn't YouTube really carry the bandwidth weight
      all those new hits bring on?

      Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
      http://www.RandyWickerReporting.blogspot.com
      Hoboken, NJ 07030