Re: [videoblogging] BarCamp LA Geek Dinner #5 - Sept 19

  • Rick Rey
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Eric and I just signed up.

      I see Markus Sandy will be there, too.

      Thanks to Zadi for the heads up!

      -Rick

      On 9/1/06, Zadi < karmagrrrl@...> wrote:

      Hey kids,

      So we just put our names on the list for Barcamp LA on the 19th of
      September. Anyone else want to meet up? We're meeting at Canter's Deli
      at 7:30pm. :)

      http://barcamp.org/BarCampLA-Geek5

      Zadi

      --
      http://zadidiaz.com
      http://jetsetshow.com

    • Ferd Eggan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
        Re: BarCamp LA Geek Dinner #5 - Sept 19 Dear LA friends,
        I would love to be at the LA Geek Dinner but I will be in SF for 2 months.  Besides, I don’t know enough tech to hang out with techie geeks.  I wish I did—I am fascinated by the discussion starting about live videoblogging,  I know I wish people could interact more directly with what  I produce, especially when I do explicitly political interviews and stuff.  Maybe we could start sharing knowledge in a more step-by-step way.
        Ferd Eggan
        PS  Since I’ll be in SF Sept 15-Nov 15, maybe some SF videobloggers would like to make dates for coffee, etc?  Hit me back if so.
      • fiskabow
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
          This sounds like fun. Lemme know how it goes!

          Trevor