Help with Wordpress vlogging . . .

  • fiskabow
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hey, everyone!

      I've got a bit of a problem on my hands. I just started a vlog using Wordpress (I'm kind of a
      newbie), and I've been trying to get some help with it. I think it's a pretty rudimentary
      problem, but I'm just trying to figure out how to change the text that appears at the top of
      the browser (currently, it says "http://travelinbear.com"). Are there any Wordpress users that
      know how to go about this?

      Thanks!

      Trevor

      fiskabow@...
      www.travelinbear.com
    • CarLBanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Have you set a title under Options > General?

        --
        -CarLBanks
        http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com