My Shopping Vlog on Platial

  • thewendyervin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      I'll show you my favorite shopping lairs and secret caches if you'll
      show me yours. Share your best finds and reveal your unique treasure
      troves, won't you? Along the way we'll meet some of the designers,
      shopkeepers, and local folk who bring us the sweetest deals, present
      the most unique pieces, and set the stage for our divine shopping
      experiences in the Bay area and beyond.

      Here, now, the answers to the age-old question asked of us
      trendsetters all the time.

      Where'd ya get that?
      www.platial.com/wendolyne/map/8560