My grasshopper has a video blog

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 101 , Jan 28, 2005
      There's a new video blogger in town.

      You guys know that I helped Ryan get her video blog going?

      Well now I've got another creative friend, Amy, who's started a video
      blog.

      I helped her figure out blogger, HTML, etc...

      Check her blog out:

      http://www.welcometoamyville.blogspot.com/

      The video blog world will never be the same.

      Now that she's got the blog going, I'm helping her with feedburner,
      ANT, bloglines, the Yahoo Group...

      It's a lot of stuff to figure out.

      That's why when we get videoblogging.info all set up with
      documentation, it'll be easier and easier to get people going.
      --Steve
      http://stevegarfield.com
    • Adam Quirk
      Message 101 of 101 , Feb 4, 2005