Photo Slide Show generation

  • Enric
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      I'm doing a DVD for my Aunts in England and Germany that includes
      family photos. What do you recommend to generate a good slide show.
      I think the new iPhoto has capabilities for that, but I still have the
      old version, 4.0.3. Should I upgrade to the new iLife? Or can I do a
      good job with this version?

      I usually edit with Final Cut Pro 4.5 and produce DVD's with DVD
      Studio Pro 3.0.2.

      Thanks!

      Enric