Editing your profile FORMATTING on MySpace Film

  • Casey McKinnon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi everyone, as you know we just changed to a MySpace Film account and
      I just went to edit my profile but am having a problem since the "Edit
      Profile" section is completely different. Does anyone know how to
      change the FORMATTING/look of a MySpace Film account?

      Casey

      ---
      Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
      http://www.galacticast.com/
    • Casey McKinnon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        Answering my own question: When you have a MySpace Film account, the
        place where you go to change your formatting is by clicking on "Safe
        Mode" from your home screen. Unfortunately, MySpace is still having
        problems... so I'll have to make my changes another time!

        Casey

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"