American King - Crime

  • miguelito@human-dog.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hey Clark! Thanks for meat basket!

      Hey listen, I'm late for the stapling inservice, but you should check
      out Garrett explaining his embezzlement from Speedway Gas Station:

      Miguelito
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        > Hey listen, I'm late for the stapling inservice, but you should check
        > out Garrett explaining his embezzlement from Speedway Gas Station:

        we're getting to the meat of the story.
        please watch everyone.
        there's 3 more months of this adventure.

        <http://RyanisHungry.com>: SF Community
        <http://HaveMoneyWillVlog.com>: Funny money
        <http://Node101.org>: Teaching
        <http://momentshowing.net>: Personal
        Cell: 917 371 6790
      • valdezatron
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
          Dear Miguelito and J-Dog,

          I'm enjoying AK. It treads a fine line between complete bullshit and
          honesty. It's more of an area really... not so much a line. That's
          what I like about Garrett. He's like a friend that tells you he once
          gouged a man's eyeballs out and there's a chance he's telling the
          truth. Perspective we just don't get in the liberal media.

          http://www.americanking.net

          Sincerely,
          Bud Rhinestone

          http://www.valdezatron.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
            > I'm enjoying AK. It treads a fine line between complete bullshit and
            > honesty. It's more of an area really... not so much a line. That's
            > what I like about Garrett. He's like a friend that tells you he once
            > gouged a man's eyeballs out and there's a chance he's telling the
            > truth. Perspective we just don't get in the liberal media.
            > http://www.americanking.net
            > Sincerely,
            > Bud Rhinestone
            > http://www.valdezatron.com

            Hey Bud!

            I really liked the video of your trip to the doctor.
            trust me, the hair will grow back even in those places.
            Nothing to be ashamed about! we love you!