Re: [videoblogging] Vloggercue Carpools, Books

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      anyone going from NY?

      On 8/1/06, Stephanie Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:
      Hi, all:

      I added a Carpool page to the vloggercue wiki, because I need a ride
      from St. Louis to Chicago, and from Chicago to Grand Rapids. I know
      there are folks going to Vloggercue, at least from Chicago-- what are
      your travel plans, and do you have an extra seat in the car?

      http://vloggercue06.wetpaint.com/page/Carpools

      Also, I'm going to have some copies of my book with me (kind of doing
      a micro-book-tour on this junket), and if you're interested in buying
      one, signed, give me a holler so I can make sure to bring enough of
      them. They're $24.95 (cover price) signed, which is more than
      Amazon,com, but it's signed, and I'll give you a hug. Which, uh, has
      no retail value, but is fun anyway.

      No purchase required for hugs.

      --Stephanie

      --
      Stephanie Bryant
      Author, Videoblogging for Dummies

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Sull
      http://vlogdir.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hey Stephanie you might want to post this request on the Chicago
        Videobloggers Yahoogroup:
        some discussion about car pooling on there recently.

        Bill Streeter
        LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
        www.lofistl.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Bryant"