Re: MySpace Film

  • Bill Streeter
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1 6:25 AM
      Yeah I haven't been able to get it to work yet either. Probably
      because of the recent troubles Myspace has been having. I'm told it
      works, so I guess wait a little while and try it again.
      Whatareyagonnado? It's MySpace where only half the shit works half
      the time anyway.

      Bill Streeter
      LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
      www.lofistl.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"
      <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Bill... I'm pretty sure you sent me the right link, but
      MySpace
      > has been so screwed up these past few days that when I try to
      click to
      > change my profile type to Filmmaker, it gets all f***ed up. VERY
      > frustrating... I wish they had better programmers working on the
      > site!!! ARGH!!!
      >
      > Casey
      >
      > ---
      > http://www.galacticast.com/
      >

      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <bill@>
      wrote:

      > > It is:
      > >

      > http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction%3DFilmmaker.convert

      http://myspace.com/galacticast

      > > > --Steve
      > > > --
      > > > http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
      > > > http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent
      > > > http://hipcast.com (audioblog.com) - Community Manager

    • Casey McKinnon
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1 6:35 AM
        It finally worked! We lost any videos we uploaded, though, so we've
        got to do that again. Still, I'm happy because it places our MySpace
        page in a more appropriate category. I also have my own MySpace page
        seperate from Galacticast and that I'll probably keep as a personal
        account - http://www.myspace.com/msscifi

        Casey

        ---
        Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
        http://www.galacticast.com/

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "lynnegryphon1" <light@...> wrote:

        > I did the same thing, Not sure if Myspace film is worth it.
        > I had a myspace account for a year then found out about myspace film
        > then worked out how to out my own videos into myspace.
        >
        > Goodluck let me know if it works
        > -Lynne
        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"
        > <caseymckinnon@> wrote:
        > >
        > > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
        > > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
        > > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
        > > account). Anyone have experience with this?
        > >
        > > Casey
        > >
        > > ---
        > > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
        > > http://www.galacticast.com/

      • Richard (Show) Hall
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 15, 2007
          I found this in the archives ... I'm trying to set up a myspace page (which
          is challenging enough - I know css and html quite well, but figuring out how
          to get anything to do anything is a challenge) ... but I keep clicking on
          the link that Bill sent and it keeps taking me to my account, but there is
          no myspace file button at the top of the page, as with lofitstl and
          gallacticast, and ... well, I'm just generally lost ...

          On 7/29/06, Bill Streeter <bill@...> wrote:

          > It is:
          >

          > http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction%3DFilmmaker.convert
          >
          > But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also it can't be
          > changed back once it's done.

          > Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > there is a link you can click to make that happen might be a hidden
          > > link
          > >
          > > search google for it...
          > >
          > > On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Casey McKinnon wrote:
          > >
          > > > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
          > > > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
          > > > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
          > > > account). Anyone have experience with this?
          > > >
          > > > Casey
          > > >
          > > > ---
          > > > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
          > > > http://www.galacticast.com/
          > > >

          > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > > >

          > > --Steve
          > > --
          > > http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
          > > http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent
          > > http://hipcast.com (audioblog.com) - Community Manager

          --
          Richard
          http://richardhhall.org
          Shows
          http://richardshow.org
          http://inspiredhealing.tv

        • Richard (Show) Hall
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 15, 2007
            Maybe start with something more simple ... how to I change the background
            color of a section? Tried all sorts of html and css and tables and divisions
            ... etc ... no effect

            --
            Richard
            http://richardhhall.org