MySpace Film

  • Casey McKinnon
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 29, 2006
      We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
      but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
      MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
      account). Anyone have experience with this?

      Casey

      ---
      Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
      http://www.galacticast.com/
    • Steve Garfield
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 29, 2006
        there is a link you can click to make that happen might be a hidden
        link

        search google for it...

        On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Casey McKinnon wrote:

        > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
        > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
        > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
        > account). Anyone have experience with this?
        >
        > Casey
        >
        > ---
        > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
        > http://www.galacticast.com/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        --Steve
        --
        http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
        http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 29, 2006
          It is:

          http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction%3DFilmmaker.convert

          But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also it can't be
          changed back once it's done.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 29, 2006
            Thanks Bill... I'm pretty sure you sent me the right link, but MySpace
            has been so screwed up these past few days that when I try to click to
            change my profile type to Filmmaker, it gets all f***ed up. VERY
            frustrating... I wish they had better programmers working on the
            site!!! ARGH!!!

            Casey

            ---
            http://www.galacticast.com/

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <bill@...> wrote:

            > It is:

            http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction%3DFilmmaker.convert

            > But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also it can't be
            > changed back once it's done.
            >

            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Steve Garfield <steve@> wrote:
            > >
            > > there is a link you can click to make that happen might be a hidden
            > > link
            > >
            > > search google for it...
            > >
            > > On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Casey McKinnon wrote:
            > >
            > > > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
            > > > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
            > > > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
            > > > account). Anyone have experience with this?
            > > >
            > > > Casey
            > > >
            > > > ---
            > > > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
            > > > http://www.galacticast.com/
            > > >

            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > > >

            > > --Steve
            > > --
            > > http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
            > > http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent
            > > http://hipcast.com (audioblog.com) - Community Manager

          • lynnegryphon1
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
              I did the same thing, Not sure if Myspace film is worth it.
              I had a myspace account for a year then found out about myspace film
              then worked out how to out my own videos into myspace.

              Goodluck let me know if it works
              -Lynne
              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"
              <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

              > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
              > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
              > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
              > account). Anyone have experience with this?
              >
              > Casey
              >
              > ---
              > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
              > http://www.galacticast.com/

            • Bill Streeter
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
                Yeah I haven't been able to get it to work yet either. Probably
                because of the recent troubles Myspace has been having. I'm told it
                works, so I guess wait a little while and try it again.
                Whatareyagonnado? It's MySpace where only half the shit works half
                the time anyway.

                Bill Streeter
                LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
                www.lofistl.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
                  It finally worked! We lost any videos we uploaded, though, so we've
                  got to do that again. Still, I'm happy because it places our MySpace
                  page in a more appropriate category. I also have my own MySpace page
                  seperate from Galacticast and that I'll probably keep as a personal
                  account - http://www.myspace.com/msscifi

                  Casey

                  ---
                  Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
                  http://www.galacticast.com/

                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "lynnegryphon1" <light@...> wrote:

                  > I did the same thing, Not sure if Myspace film is worth it.
                  > I had a myspace account for a year then found out about myspace film
                  > then worked out how to out my own videos into myspace.
                  >
                  > Goodluck let me know if it works
                  > -Lynne
                  > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"
                  > <caseymckinnon@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
                  > > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
                  > > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
                  > > account). Anyone have experience with this?
                  > >
                  > > Casey
                  > >
                  > > ---
                  > > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
                  > > http://www.galacticast.com/

                • Richard (Show) Hall
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 15, 2007
                    I found this in the archives ... I'm trying to set up a myspace page (which
                    is challenging enough - I know css and html quite well, but figuring out how
                    to get anything to do anything is a challenge) ... but I keep clicking on
                    the link that Bill sent and it keeps taking me to my account, but there is
                    no myspace file button at the top of the page, as with lofitstl and
                    gallacticast, and ... well, I'm just generally lost ...

                    On 7/29/06, Bill Streeter <bill@...> wrote:

                    > It is:
                    >

                    > http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login&nextPage=fuseaction%3DFilmmaker.convert
                    >
                    > But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also it can't be
                    > changed back once it's done.

                    > Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > there is a link you can click to make that happen might be a hidden
                    > > link
                    > >
                    > > search google for it...
                    > >
                    > > On Jul 29, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Casey McKinnon wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > We have a Galacticast MySpace page at http://myspace.com/galacticast
                    > > > but are wondering how we can change it from a regular account to a
                    > > > MySpace Film account (without having to shut it down/start a new
                    > > > account). Anyone have experience with this?
                    > > >
                    > > > Casey
                    > > >
                    > > > ---
                    > > > Galacticast ~ Sci-Fi Lo-Fi
                    > > > http://www.galacticast.com/
                    > > >

                    > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    > > >

                    > > --Steve
                    > > --
                    > > http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
                    > > http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent
                    > > http://hipcast.com (audioblog.com) - Community Manager

                    --
                    Richard
                    http://richardhhall.org
                    Shows
                    http://richardshow.org
                    http://inspiredhealing.tv

                  • Richard (Show) Hall
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 15, 2007
                      Maybe start with something more simple ... how to I change the background
                      color of a section? Tried all sorts of html and css and tables and divisions
                      ... etc ... no effect

                      --
                      Richard
                      http://richardhhall.org