Re: [videoblogging] Re: series experiment

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hey, Christopher,

      Congrats on executing your idea in full. Your subject was compelling, the
      fellow cutting the tree charismatic and easy to watch. Liked the quality of
      the video in all respects, color, compression, editing.

      The thing is, once I figured out that your intention was string me along, I
      waited for & skipped to the end. An overreaction to being manipulated as
      with soap operas.

      My attention span in this medium is limited. I prefer folks to get to the
      point - even if there is no point or resolution.

      A more realistic test would be whether regular subscribers would watch all
      the vids through to the end.

      What I would like to see is those 3 10-minute pieces edited down to 3
      minutes, and how that would play.

      Best,
      Jan

      --