post-vloggercon blues

    Message 1 of 107 , Jun 19 10:05 PM
      I dont know if others feel it....but after vloggeron, I was feeling strange.
      The event was great, no doubt.
      Overwhelming really.

      Then I just saw Verdi's latest video:
      http://michaelverdi.com/index.php/2006/06/19/post-vloggercon-funk/

      To me, its the feeling that there were so many good ideas and people
      brought together...that I want to see it all happen. And I know itll
      be a lot of work.

      Adventures in Videoblogging
      <http://www.momentshowing.net>
      <http://FireAnt.tv>
      <http://node101.org>
      Cell: 917 371 6790
    • Devlon
      Message 107 of 107 , Jul 4, 2006
        lol, um, different kind of cougar, not the biped kind.

        On 7/4/06, Brett Gaylor <brettgaylor@...> wrote:

        Then you need to spend sometime in the Okanagan Valley, it's not wilderness, although a cougar was cruising around the edge of town last year.

        Hey Devlon, just buy her a drink and she'll take off!

        hyuckyuckuckyuck

        --
        -------
        Brett Gaylor