Veoh didn't sponsor Vloggercon?

  • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
      Hello,

      A while ago, on this mailing list, we had all that controversy about Veoh.  (I don't want to re-open up that argument.  But....)

      During all that, I remember Veoh said they were going to sponsor Vloggercon.

      Maybe I missed it, but.... I didn't notice anything on the Vloggercon website or at the actual convention that said that Veoh actually went through with it an actually sponsored Vloggercon.

      So,....  Did Veoh help sponsor Vloggercon at all?

      See ya

      --
          Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

          charles @ reptile.ca
          supercanadian @ gmail.com

          developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
       Make Television                                 http://maketelevision.com/
    • Susan Kirkpatrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006
        Nope, we didn't see them.  Isn't that surprising.  ;)
        Susan
        http://vlog.kitykity.com

        On 6/17/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        A while ago, on this mailing list, we had all that controversy about Veoh.  (I don't want to re-open up that argument.  But....)

        During all that, I remember Veoh said they were going to sponsor Vloggercon.

        Maybe I missed it, but.... I didn't notice anything on the Vloggercon website or at the actual convention that said that Veoh actually went through with it an actually sponsored Vloggercon.

        So,....  Did Veoh help sponsor Vloggercon at all?

        See ya

        --
            Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

            charles @ reptile.ca