Re: [videoblogging] Are in boref in SF this weekend?

  • Mike Meiser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      I like it Jen. :)  I propose "Web 2.x"  because "Web 2.0" was an O'rielly sham.

      The whole thing was completely contradictory to what web 2.0 is supposed to be all about. A real eye opener.  Don't worry though, wait untill all the myspace and youtube fanboys wake up and realize they're owzored. We'll all get over it. Naivete'.

      -Mike

      On 5/31/06, Jen Simmons <jen@...> wrote:
      jay wrote on his blog:

      This is the wonder that is "Web 2.0"(now trademarked by Oreilly). But
      these 2.0 folks got to get over themselves.

      I say -- it's time for Web 2.1 -- not because anything significant
      changed on the web, but to get away from the Web 2.0 "trademark", I
      mean, so we'll all just say "Web 2.1".

      HA!

      jen

      jenSimmons