Vote: Beach Walks 100 Shows, 100 Days

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 4:18 AM
      Beach Walks has posted our 100th show in 100 days and our promo
      contest is open for voting! (Now through June 7th)

      We had nine submissions, in two categories: text comments and video
      comments, from the UK to the US, California to Maine to Florida.
      Please vote for your favorite in each category. Just follow the poll
      links in the right column:
      http://www.beachwalks.tv

      Mahalo nui loa to everyone who contributed. We really appreciate your
      playing with us and look forward to sharing the $750 worth of dakine
      Hawaiian gifts that our local shops have contributed for the winners.

      http://www.kailuasailboards.com/
      http://www.kalapawaimarket.com
      http://www.lanikaibathandbody.com/

      Aloha,