Canadians at Vloggercon (was: Let's finish what we've started!!!) (Was: Re: I'm almost @ Vloggercon)

    Message 1 of 36 , May 30, 2006
      > I sure am...can't wait. yourself, Anne, myself, Casey and Rudy makes 5...that I am aware of. I've been meaning to ask this question as well.
      > All you Canadians going to vloggercon, sound off. We'll have to make sure we all get >together at Schlomo's or something and toast to our Yankee hosts or something.

      thers also Philip:
      http://www.swordfight.org

      Adventures in Videoblogging
      <http://www.momentshowing.net>
      <http://FireAnt.tv>
      <http://node101.org>
      Cell: 917 371 6790
    • Mike Meiser
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 1, 2006
        I'm really happy to see all the really important subjects get all the attention.

        Perhaps we should rename this the videobloggiobeerinatingfest.

        BTW, Oberon!  The best and only great thing to come out of Kalamazoo Michigan!

        Ahh, the good boasting about drinking, this is going to be so much fun.

        -Mike

        On 5/31/06, Adam Quirk < bullemhead@...> wrote:
        On 5/31/06, Brett Gaylor <brettgaylor@...> wrote:

        Adam: are you going to be joining us at beerocon?

        I will be.  I'm on a panel with Weagel and Nelson.  Looking forward to seeing all the old freaks again, and meeting a lot of the new freaks.

        Hooray for vlogblogiobating!  Bringing crazy people together since 2004.

        --
        Adam Quirk
        thepan.org

        Fireant Individual Typepad