Looking for a video podcast hostess

  • Sian Reynolds
    Message 1 of 97 , May 10, 2006
      Can anyone out there help me with this? ....... We are looking to hire a
      video podcast hostess. What would be the most effective way to spread
      the word about this opportunity? Or do you know anyone who might be
      interested?
      Thanks,
      Sian Reynolds

      TravelGolf.com is looking for a video hostess to do video podcasts from
      her own home studio. This casting call is not region specific, (expats
      welcome)

      We will be launching a daily and a weekly video series. These videos
      will be syndicated to many other portals throughout the world.

      We reach over 2.4 million golfers a month via 40 online golf
      publications, We are the world's largest network of golf publications.

      If you are vivacious, hot, attractive and you have ability to get
      viewership, well, you could be famous. For examples of what we like, go
      to 88slide.com.

      To apply go to....
      http://www.golfpublisher.com/jobs/forms/tvhostess.htm
    • Casey McKinnon
      Message 97 of 97 , May 12, 2006
        Yes, bring it on... it's about time I get comments not relating to
        penis enlargements...

        Casey

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Sullivan"
        <sulleleven@...> wrote:

        > practice here -
        >
        > http://www.mskitka.com/2006/05/11/a-bronchial-reply/
        >
        > ;-) hoohahah
        >
        > On 5/12/06, Jan McLaughlin <jannie.jan@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Yes, bring it on, Mr. Leo. This is a discussion worth having, IMHO.
        > >
        > > XOX,
        > > Jan
        > >
        > > --
        > > http://fauxpress.blogspot.com - motion
        > > http://blog.urbanartadventures.com - sound
        > > http://the-hold.blogspot.com - poetry
        > > http://dagnyhemingway.blogspot.com - machinima
        > > http://vlogpresskit.blogspot.com - media
        > > On May 11, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
        > >

        > > > Bring it!
        > > >

        > > > On 5/11/06, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote: I have a knack for
        > > > starting these explosive threads I guess. First it was Veoh, now the
        > > > sexism debate... I think I might tackle the whole "show vs personal"
        > > > debate next month!

        Yahoo! Terms