Hello from Denmark

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      I'm Andreas (Haugstrup Pedersen) and I'm a 22 year-old student living
      in Aalborg, Denmark. Online I hang out at <http://www.solitude.dk/>

      Currently I'm finishing my BA in Communication and in September I'll
      start on my Master's. My biggest interest - internet-wise - is
      hypertext, but after looking at video blogs for a month I've gotten
      interested. I have lots of thoughts to share - most of which will
      most
      likely be of a theoretical nature since that is the way I like to
      talk
      about things.

      I'm also insanely busy this week with my last paper this semester. I
      should return from the world of the stress-filled Monday.

      My own practical experience with recording video is limited, but not
      non-existant. I have recorded a short movie, recorded meetings and
      speeches and this semester I was part of a group who reccorded a
      music
      video for a local band. My theoretical background in regard to
      hypermedia and audio-visual communication is a bit more impressive
      (thankfully). That's also why I find the so-called "language of
      video-blogging" much more interesting than the practical problems. :o)