Re: [videoblogging] tags and wordpress

  • Richard Show
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2 12:40 PM
      I changed my category name to videobloggingweek2006 (and the category slug for good measure), when to technorati and did the update ping thing for my site and

      http://www.technorati.com/tag/videobloggingweek2006

      ... still says no sites tagged ...

      ... I'm hoping that it's still just a matter of being slow and not another mistake I made ... Richard

      p.s. Andreas and Josh, thanks for the help!

      On 4/2/06, Richard Show <richard@...> wrote:
      Josh ... I see why you capitalized the letters, because I forgot them! ... duh! ... thanks ... Richard

      On 4/2/06, Richard Show < richard@...> wrote:
      On the vlog that Steve Garfield created, it's listed as

      videobloggingweek2006

      (no caps)

      .. Richard

      On 4/2/06, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:
      isnt the tag videoblogGINGweek2006?

      On 4/2/06, Richard Show <richard@...> wrote:
      In reading about technorati tags, it says that, if you make a category in wordpress that technorati will recogize and categologue that feed.

      I created a cateogry for video blog week 2006 and used it for my day before vlog week post.

      I actually called the tag video blog week 2006, but for the "slug" I put it all together as one word videoblogweek2006

      ... Should that work?

      (when I got to http://www.technorati.com/tag/videobloggingweek2006 it doesn't show anything, even though I did the update/ping thing with my vlog)

      ... Any help from wordpress/tagging experts much appreciated ... thanks .. Richard
      --
      Richard
      http://www.richardshow.com

      IndividualFireantUse

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Josh Leo

      joshleo.com
      stonefarm.blogspot.com
      joshspicks.blogspot.com
      vlogcats.blogspot.com
      wearethemedia.com

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Richard
      http://www.richardshow.com

      --
      Richard
      http://www.richardshow.com

      --
      Richard
      http://www.richardshow.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 3 9:21 AM
        So let's do it! :) I think Peter's implementing his side of things
        now, and the Vertigo group will have code for you to do it with
        FireAnt really soon now.

        This will be a huge step in the right direction.

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Kinberg" <jkinberg@...>