Re: [videoblogging] Re: Vlog Week 2006!! April 3-9!!!

  • Devlon
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 31, 2006
      On 3/31/06, david_dudas <david_dudas@...> wrote:
      the main reason that eyespot exists is because video editing is too
      time consuming and difficult

      eyespot has a super easy to use video editor

      it took me about 30 seconds to carve up the clips i posted in the group

      of course if you need to make production-quality mixes you still need
      to use iMovie or similar...but for quick production you should try it out

      I've tried it and I dig it, all except for one thing:  The flash player.
      It doesn't come through as an enclosure on my blogger videoblogging site.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <mskitka@...>
      wrote:

      > Smart idea, but the more things we have to join and tag, the more
      > difficult and complicated VB Week is going to be... let's keep it
      > simple... editing every night next week will be tough enough.
      >
      > Casey
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "david_dudas" <david_dudas@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Count me in!
      > >
      > > I created a group on eyespot called videobloggingweek2006...
      > >
      > > http://eyespot.com/groups/videobloggingweek2006
      > >
      > > ...and put a few clips in there of familiar faces. I think it would be
      > > cool if everyone contributes clips that we can all mix and remix...
      > >
      > > David
      > >
      > > (p.s. to join the group look for the "join" link on the left side of
      > > the page)
      > >

      > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <joshleo@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > 1 Video each day
      > > > 7 days ov videos
      > > > tag it: videobloggingweek2006
      > > > April 3-9
      > > >
      > > > Get involved and MAKE THIS THING HUGE!
      > > >
      > > > It has now been officially Declared!

      Individual Fireant Use

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      ~Devlon
      http://loadedpun.com - blogs, vlogs and video goodness
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 4, 2006
        Ah, you have to log in before you can tag Frank.