Tribute to view mp4 video online

  • Louise Desrenards
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hello,

      Under my pseudo i am the curator and publishing manager of:

      http://criticalsecret.com

      Don't know if what I say will still a new issue yet now ( as I have
      forgotten to post on it at the moment we did the change two months ago ):
      but at last Loz, creator of the blog named LoGz ( http://logz.org ) we use
      to our podcast ( tittle "podcast toi-même"/ Podcast yourself ‹ issue #15 of
      our digit review online ) was successful to solve the question of the mp4
      view in the browser his LoGz ) thanks to XHTML code. Personal adaptation
      from an application by other good guy to another application ( the name is
      quoted in LoGz source ). By this way we do not more require pop ups to read
      the mp4 videos in the catalogue online.

      See the result of our " radio in technicolour " rss2 catalogue online ( the
      broadcasting calendar of the total issue is still returning by weeks ):

      http://criticalsecret.com/n15/

      Remind of our feed rss2:
      http://criticalsecret.com/n15/index.php?rss=admin

      Apologizes for my frenglish