bobthevlog.com

  • may flower
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi all,

      It's very basic at the mo, just playing around with the software which so far has been great - you can capture, edit and publish all in one which makes it easy for me. I just finished doing a film degree so they are going to get alot more exciting I hope... Haven't really got the technical ability or money to set up my own site yet so it suits me well.

      This site is really new and hasn't really been populated yet which is actually quite nice in some ways, cos your video gets on the front page...plus its just refreshingly straight forward - no popups or adverts or hideous graphics or gimmicky stuff.

      I'm rather new to all this vlogging so it would be great to hear everyone's opinion on this site, though please be kind about my videos... ;) he he.