New vlogger

  • toon withagen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      hi all

      i am a Dutch amateurfilmer and homevideo enthusiast,
      as well as producer, director, editor of "C'est le
      Toon"
      This video blog is a communication tool between family
      and friends sharing news, documentaries, interviews,
      travelogues, and reviews. But it contains also tips
      about and examples of how to make interesting
      homevideos, travelogues, ipodsfilms vacationfilms etc.

      Most of the films in my blog are samples or parts of
      my short videos
      The majority is edited with iMovie and compressed with
      Quicktime.

      Posts on homevideos, contributions and comments or
      reviews are welcome

      Please check it out if you have any interest in these
      topics
      You can visit my website at:
      http://antonwithagen.blip.tv

      RSS-feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/CestLeToon

      My list of bookmarks is publically viewable! Feel
      free to share it at this URL:
      http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/antonwithagen

      thank you

      http://mail.yahoo.com