Site Icon Tutorial

  • VlogDan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Hello fellow videobloggers.
      I just joined the group, and this is my first post.
      I have two vlogs:
      Dan and Jen's Animal Friends at http://whitebearbeauty.blogspot.com/,
      and VlogDan at http://vlogdan.blogspot.com/.
      I'm from MN and, I have been vlogging since October '05.

      Aside from the intro, This post is about the fact that I just made a
      tutorial explaining how we can add a little icon to the address bar in
      the browser whenever your site loads, i.e. Rocketboom has a rocket.

      The tutorial is here:
      http://vlogdan.blogspot.com/2006/03/site-icon-tutorial.html

      I hope you all like it. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment.

      VlogDan