Re: [videoblogging] vPIP 0.12 Beta is out

  • Ron Watson
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2006
      Will feeds that are aggregated in my wordpress and blogger vlogs (mainly from blip, but soon to be others) (http://pawsitivevybe.com/vlog) be affected by this plugin?

      That would be really nice if they were automagically changed to vPIP.

      ron

      Ron Watson

      Pawsitive Vybe Canines
      12 E Bridge St Suite G
      Rockford, MI 49341
      301.524.6670

      On Mar 29, 2006, at 8:43 AM, Jan wrote:

      Whoa, Enric, this rocks my world!

      From the very moment I started vlogging, this is what I've envisioned for
      the page.

      Bravo and thanks.

      You got a promo you want played? I'll take it and use it on the next month's
      output, yo.

      Hot-diggity-dog.

      XOXOX,
      Jan