Article on videoblogging in New England Film

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Check out the article on vlogging I co-wrote with David Tames.

      It's at at NEFilm, Media Revolution: Podcasting (Part 2):
      <http://nefilm.com/news/archives/2006/02/podcasting.htm>

      "In the beginning there was the blog

      Web video has been with us since the first cro-magnons figured out how
      to put video on a web page. Those videos were on static pages and hard
      to find. The recent popularity of video on the web has come about
      because of the synergy between blogs, video hosting services (e.g.
      blip.tv and YouTube), portable media devices that play video, and high
      speed internet connections in the home. Now each video has a permanent
      address that others can reference and a distribution method that makes
      the videos easy to acquire by a large percentage of internet users.
      With video as portable and personal as music has been, things are set
      to take off."

      Cro-magnons making videoblogs.

      That's funny stuff.

      --Steve
      --
      http://SteveGarfield.com
      http://Rocketboom.com

      "You are worth like 50 million danishes." - Amy Carpenter

      Alternative reply address:
      stephen.garfield [AT] comcast.net