Rocketboom Interview... talking internet culture, $$, and more.

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 6:04 PM
      I interviewed Amanda and Andrew on my radio show / podcast, The Sound
      of Young America, this past weekend. Thought you all might be interested:
      http://media.libsyn.com/media/tsoya/rocketboom.mp3

      They talk about all kinds of stuff, and while some of it is geared
      towards a general audience, they talk pretty signficantly about their
      ebay auction and so on... so check it out, let me know what you think.

      Jesse
      The Sound of Young America
      http://www.maximumfun.org
      "If you've never heard of The Sound of Young America, then The Sound
      of Young America is the greatest radio show you've never heard of." --
      Salon.com
    • Kunga
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 7:20 PM
        Thanks for the heads up. Excellent interview. Good job.
        --
        Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
        New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster