Re: iPod problem

  • Bill Streeter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Yeah I figured it out I think. And Boy do I feel like a bonehead. I
      was trying to figure out a work around to not having a poster frame
      in the flash file since that is most prominent on the site. So I cut
      and pasted a frame from the compressed movie and pasted at the
      beginning so that when I made it into flash it would show up as the
      still frame on the site. The problem is that if I upload the
      QuickTime movie like this it causes that particular error.
      Fortunately it seems to only effect playing on the iPod and not on a
      computer (at least on my mac). I'll have to remember to do this bit
      in editing next time rather than after compression. I guess I'll
      replace the files again. At least I figured it out. Thanks for your
      help.

      Bill Streeter
      LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
      www.lofistl.com