FireAnt 1-click redux [was: 1-click subscription button for FireAnt]

  • Joshua Kinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      I've slightly edited the FireAnt 1-click subscription code.
      So, for those of you who were ahead of the game and rushed to include
      a FireAnt 1-click button to your site, iI'm going to have to ask you
      to get the most recent one-click code to copy-paste into your site by
      going to: < http://FireAnt.tv/buttonmaker >

      == Changes ==
      - Validated XHTML (thanks Jen!)
      - External links from popup window open in new window (thanks Devlon!)
      - Popup window includes link to original RSS feed URL so its easy to
      copy-paste for other aggregators (thanks Andreas!)

      == Why you need to get the new code ==
      - It has validated XHMTL
      - It makes the popup window a little larger to accomodate the new
      information such as the original RSS feed link for other aggregators

      Thanks to everyone for their feedback!

      -Josh

      http://FireAnt.tv