Rocketboom on CSI

  • Ronen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      I don't know why there are no mentions of this in the group, but it seems Rocketboom's going to be on thursday's csi

      congrats, guys

      I guess I'll have to download it on google video :)

      ronen
      cinemalog
    • Enric
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ronen <mikeronen@g...> wrote:

        > I don't know why there are no mentions of this in the group, but it
        seems
        > Rocketboom's going to be on thursday's csi
        >
        > congrats, guys
        >
        > I guess I'll have to download it on google video :)
        >
        > ronen
        > cinemalog <http://cinemalog.net>

        Cool, here's the Business Week Online Blogspotting post on it
        http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/blogspotting/archives/2006/01/friday_fun_rock.html
        or
        http://tinyurl.com/bqvh6

        =============================
        Rocketboom, CSI...and eBay Auction for Ads
        Heather Green

        In a mindboggling example of reality spoof meets fiction, Amanda
        Congdon, the delightfully goofy host of the Rocketboom video blog, is
        going to be on the hit TV show CSI on Feb. 2. Her role? Herself, of
        course.

        I heard about this when I was doing reporting on video blogging, but
        couldn't figure out how to fit it smoothly into the story I did about
        the Web and Hollywood. But with a blog, all reporting has a home!

        UPDATE: Now that others are writing about this, I wanted to post that
        Rocketboom plans to try auctioning off ads on eBay. Andrew Baron, the
        co-creator of Rocketboom, says they plan to test this route so that
        they can make the ad and have total say over what they do with the
        high bidders brand. "That is, assuming they meet our reserve and would
        be willing to risk the potential abuse. I have no idea if this will
        work or not," added Baron in an email.
      • Kunga
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 12:26 AM
          Thanks for the heads up. I'll be making a HD recording of it for my
          personal use with EyeTV2.

          --
          Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
          New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster