Re: [videoblogging] Re: My Moblog

  • Stephanie Bryant
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
      On 1/31/06, trine berry <trine.berry@...> wrote:
      > I like it. have been playing around with using my mobile for recoding for
      > some time, but only my latest post
      > (http://blip.tv/file/get/Trine-HeleneCounting703.mov)
      > actually uses mobile-material, as i often find the quality is too low and
      > you can't see anything.

      It's very low quality video, I agree. I think Gena's spot-on when she
      says you have to be very close up to really get anything. I liken this
      to the Polaroid iZone cameras, which took postage-stamp sized
      sticker-backed photos.

      > so do you edit the material at all? (I noticed you had end credits?)
      > very cool!

      Yeah, my phone came with video editing software. I learned a couple of
      things through trial and error. Video made on my own computer and
      transferred to my cell phone cannot be added to a clip, even though
      it's not copyprotected (the behavior's buggy). The video editing
      software can't use a photo, even if it's one I shot with my camera.
      But it can do basic fade in/out transitions, add a voiceover, and I
      can add a clip to it, like my credits clip, which is handy, although I
      had to shoot the credits clip with the phone.

      --
      Stephanie Bryant
      mortaine@...