Podsafe Music

  • LeanBackVids.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2006
      Other than these, where else is a good place to get podsafe music?

      http://Magnatune.com
      http://Music.Podshow.com
      http://Opsound.org
      http://MusicPodcasting.org
      http://MusicMoz.org

      Thanks in advance - Matt
    • Corey Denis
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 18, 2006
        http://promonet.iodalliance.com

        :-)

        -corey

        On Jan 18, 2006, at 5:26 PM, LeanBackVids.com wrote:

        > Other than these, where else is a good place to get podsafe music?
        >
        > http://Magnatune.com
        > http://Music.Podshow.com
        > http://Opsound.org
        > http://MusicPodcasting.org
        > http://MusicMoz.org
        >
        > Thanks in advance - Matt

        > Individual
        > Fireant
        > Use
        > Explains
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

        > Service.

      • Eddie Codel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2006
          http://ccmixter.org is a good source for remixed stuff from the Creative
          Commons peeps.

          -eddie

          On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 01:26:56AM -0000, LeanBackVids.com wrote:
          > Other than these, where else is a good place to get podsafe music?
          >
          > http://Magnatune.com
          > http://Music.Podshow.com
          > http://Opsound.org
          > http://MusicPodcasting.org
          > http://MusicMoz.org
          >
          > Thanks in advance - Matt
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • JD Lasica
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 18, 2006
            another source of podsafe music, of course, is Creative Commons' ccmixter:

            http://www.ccmixter.org/

            if you have a commercially supported podcast, just pay attention to
            whether the music is licensed for commercial or noncommercial use.

            jd lasica
            ourmedia
          • Pete Prodoehl
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
              LeanBackVids.com wrote:
              > Other than these, where else is a good place to get podsafe music?

              This question comes up every now and then, so I created a wiki page for it:

              http://voxmedia.org/w/index.php/Videoblogging_Music

              Please add other sites or information to it so we can easily point
              people there when the question arises.

              Pete

              --
              http://tinkernet.org/
              videoblog for the future...
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5, 2010
                I'm looking for a new source for podsafe music to be used in my vlog.
                Currently I'm using:

                http://www.musicalley.com :
                It's pretty good. Search engine sorta sucks, but I use it a tonne.

                http://Garageband.com :
                After ten years of helping people discover independent music, Garageband.com will be retired on July 15th, 2010.

                http://www.freeplaymusic.com :
                Wonderful for ambient/background music. You can choose style or feel. Long and short versions available.

                http://www.jamendo.com :
                You can search lyrics, which is nice... but a lot of non-English tunes.

                So... where else is there?
                Prefer a good search engine that will allow me to find the music that matches my theme for the vlog.

                Have a great day!.

                Mike
                http://MikeMoon.ca
              • Adrian Miles
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 6, 2010
                  Can't say anything to the quality - some of my students use it:

                  http://incompetech.com/

                  an appropriate closing
                  Adrian Miles
                  School of Media and Communication
                  Program Director B.Comm Honours
                  vogmae.net.au

                  On 5 July 2010 22:52, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                  > I'm looking for a new source for podsafe music to be used in my vlog.
                  > Currently I'm using:

                • Pranab Chatterjee
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 13, 2010
                    Some great sources for us noobs. Thanks. This group totally rocks. Loved Ccmixter!!!

                    Pranab Chatterjee, MBBS
                    Medical College, Kolkata, India

                    http://blog.pranab.in

                    pranab@...